samedi 23 avril 2011

"A trente ans, une femme doit choisir entre son derrière et son visage." Coco Chanel

From now on, my posts are going to be slightly different: I am going to write a bit about the places, the "context" of the photographies.
I am stuck in Milan for the Easter week end. I just come back from Paris where I am always so amazed by the architecture of all the buildings, even though I used to live there for 18 years, I can still notice how Paris is beautiful.
I am in Milan, a famous city so it should be beautiful as well, no? Even though I have been living here for about 2 years and a half, I have always considered it as an industrial city, with only the neighborhood of Duomo being beautiful.
Yesterday afternoon, it was hot and sunny, so I took my camera, and went for a walk in Milan. Those pictures are taken in some small streets between 5 Giornate and Porta Venezia. And I was wrong, Milan has a beautiful architecture, so diversified...You just have to know how to get lost in its streets



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Musica per favore


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com